When; Usually Friday or Saturday night, once a month at 7:30 pm but come later if you can't make the beginning. Date usually on SERVICES page
- Where - Usually at 8 Gill Pier (Allan & Cheryl's) but sometimes at other peoples homes. Venue will be announced at Church on the Sunday before and updated on "News" section of this website.
- Aim - To encourage and challenge each other in living out our faith - discipleship
- Format - Informal, start with chat over tea/coffee
- Study the Bible and discuss how we apply it to our lives.
- Encourage and challenge each other
- Pray for each other and our community, practice how to hear from and respond to God.
- Who is it for
- Anyone who wants to go deeper with God; a desire to be encouraged in your faith and encourage others.
- Willingness to be honest and open with others in the group
- NO experience, qualifications, expertise or super spiritual skills needed!!!